ORDERS AND POSTAGEHow Long Does Postage Take?
Delivered within 7 working days (Rest of Australia) Express post Delivered within 2 business days (Metro areas)
Delivered within 3 business days (Rest of Australia) International orders All international orders may take up to 20 business days for delivery.
My Country Is Not On The List, What Can I Do?
If your country is not on the list of available countries for shipping please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will help guide you as best as we can.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please see our shipping rates upon checkout.
Please check your Junk mail folder first. Please allow up to 5 hours after purchase time to receive a confirmation email. Your order tracking number will be emailed within 24 hours of placing your order. If you have not received anything after this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT AND PROMOTIONS
GST is included in our prices for customers in Australia. Skwosh is not responsible for paying any import or tax duties to overseas customers.
To pay with PayPal you can either pay with an existing account, set one up or checkout as a guest using your credit card.
We currently only accept payment via PayPal. You can pay using your Paypal account or use your credit card as a guest.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Can I Return A Product?
No problem! if you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you – email@example.com
- You can return most items for a refund, excluding change of mind purchases on sale or discounted items (includes promotional codes) within 30 days of receiving your original order. Please note the refund will be less postage costs. The customer will be responsible for return postage costs.
- If you’d like a refund for your goods, but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item, less the cost of shipping. This excludes sale items.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Hygienic labels must still be intact.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- Please print your order receipt/invoice and include it in the return package.
Need to return something? Not a problem. We accept all returns that are full price (excluding shipping costs). Change of mind purchases on sale, discounted and promotional items are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
In order to exchange or return product/s bought online through our online store, you will need to follow the steps below
Post your return to:
Direct Mail Corporation
Attn: Skwosh returns
26 Dougharty Road
You must include the following with your return item:
A note containing your order number, full name, and email address used when you made the order. Plus any instructions for exchange if applicable (size/style/qty).
Please note stock is subject to availability based on the time period the return is processed by our returns team. We are unable to hold stock. For styles that are out of stock or the requested exchange is of a higher value you will be issued a credit note.
Size swap exchanges: If you are exchanging the same style in a different size or for something with the same purchase value please make sure to include a pre-paid post bag for a faster switch-a-roo. If you forget we’ll send you a credit note instead.
We try our best to accept all items returned to us, however, please observe our policy as follows:
- Orders must be returned to us within 30 days from date of purchase (as indicated on your invoice). Returns outside this period will be sent back to you.
- Christmas Extended Returns: Orders placed between 01/11/2020-31/12/2020 AEST are eligible for extended returns until the 31/01/2021 AEST
- Items must be returned in their original condition. This means the garments must – be unworn & unwashed, have all tags and hygiene labels attached and have no makeup stains, fur/hair present or strong odours.
- Items purchased using a credit note/gift card, sale items and promotional coupons are not eligible for a refund or exchange. You will be issued a credit note for the item(s) returned. All credit notes are valid for 3 months from the date issued.
- Returns not accepted in person.
- Orders placed with one of our stockists must be returned via the stockist.
- Returns without order details and instructions will be returned to sender.
- We do not cover the cost of the return shipping. It is recommended to use a shipping service with tracking as Skwosh is not liable for any packages lost in transit. All items are inspected by our staff upon arrival.
PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION
Skwosh is based in Melbourne, Australia.
We view our factories as part of our business. To ensure ethical working standards and conditions are present we have regular factory inspections and reports conducted. All our shorts are made with premium materials.
All of our shorts come in a high-grade cotton beach bag. It’s the perfect size to put your phone, wallet and keys in when heading down the beach.
The shorts and inside netting are both made out of 100% polyester. The drawstring cords are made out of high grade cotton and the metal ends are made out of premium copper.