Orders and Postage
How long does postage take?
All our items are posted out from Melbourne, Australia within 24hours of payment being received. We post all our items via Australia Post.
Delivered within 5 working days (Metro Areas)
Delivered within 7 working days (Rest of Australia)
Delivered within 2 business days (Metro areas)
Delivered within 3 business days (Rest of Australia)
All international orders may take up to 20 business days for delivery.
My country is not on the list, what can I do?
If your country is not on the list of available countries for shipping please contact our customer service team at [email protected] and we will help guide you as best as we can.
Do you post worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Please see our shipping rates upon checkout.
Why haven’t I received an order confirmation?
Please check your Junk mail folder first. Please allow up to 5 hours after purchase time to receive a confirmation. If you have not received anything after this time please contact us at [email protected]
Where is my order?
If your order hasn’t arrived within the expected delivery times, please check the tracking number that was sent out to you. If you are still unable to locate your parcel please send us an email at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you.
Payment and Promotions
Can I use more than one promo code on my order?
Unfortunately you’re not able to use more than one promo code at the checkout, this includes free delivery codes. You can only use one promo code per order.
What is your GST/Tax policy when shopping online?
GST is included in our prices for customers in Australia. Skwosh is not responsible for paying any import or tax duties to overseas customers.
How do I use PayPal to pay for my order?
To pay with PayPal you can either pay with an existing account, set one up or checkout as a guest using your credit card.
What payment methods are available?
We currently only accept payment via PayPal. You can pay using your Paypal account or use your credit card as a guest.
Returns and Refunds
Can I change or cancel my order?
We always ship out within 24 hours of the order being placed. To change or cancel your order please contact us ASAP at [email protected]
How long will a refund take to be issued?
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our warehouse and we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed
Can I return a product?
No problem! if you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you – [email protected]
- You can return any item for a refund, excluding sale or discounted items, within 28 days of receiving your original order. Please note the refund will be less postage costs. The customer will be responsbile for return postage costs.
- If you’d like a refund for your goods, but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion
- You’re not able to return items for exchange – if you want to change an item for a different size or colour, you’ll need to place a new order as all returned items will automatically be refunded.
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item, less the cost of shipping. This excludes sale items.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
- Please print your order receipt/invoice and include it in the return package.
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our warehouse and we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed.
Product and company information
Where is your company based?
Skwosh is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Are your shorts ethically made?
We view our factories as part of our business. To ensure ethical working standards and conditions are present we have regular factory inspections and reports conducted. All our shorts are made with premium materials.
Do the shorts come in packaging?
All of our shorts come in a high grade cotton beach bag. It’s the perfect size to put your phone, wallet and keys in when heading down the beach.
What material are the shorts made of ?
The shorts and inside netting are both made out of 100% polyester. The drawstring cords are made out of high grade cotton and the metal ends are made out of premium copper.